MProfPsych, MProfPsychPract, GradDipPsych, BPsychScience, EMDRAA
Jacqui Hibberd is an EMDR trained psychologist who has worked with children, adolescents and adults experiencing a range of concerns including depression, anxiety, family and relationship issues, stress, grief and loss. She also has a strong interest in working with people who have experienced trauma. Jacqui strongly believes in taking a warm, empathetic and holistic approach to therapy, with the aim of working collaboratively with clients to build a trusting therapeutic relationship and to improve their overall wellbeing. In addition to private practice, Jacqui works with children and adolescents in a school setting. Outside of work, Jacqui loves spending time outdoors, baking and going to the football.
Qualifications and Professional Associations
- Master of Professional Psychology Practice (The Cairnmillar Institute)
- Master of Professional Psychology (The Cairnmillar Institute)
- Graduate Diploma of Psychology (Deakin University)
- Bachelor of Psychological Science (La Trobe University)
- Registered as a Psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia
- Member of the EMDR Association of Australia
Jacqui sees clients on Mondays and Wednesdays, including early mornings and after hours.