EMDR Intensive Program Coordinator, Clinical Supervisor and Senior Clinician
Kate (she/her) is the EMDR Intensive Program Coordinator, Clinical Supervisor and Senior Clinician at Mindful Living. She is a Social Worker, Counsellor and Psychotherapist with over 15 years of experience in a range of therapeutic roles, including working in a sexual assault counselling service and in the first inpatient hospital EMDR program to be developed in Victoria. Kate is a highly experienced and well-known Accredited EMDR Practitioner and Consultant (Supervisor). She has specialised expertise and advanced training in using EMDR Therapy to treat PTSD, complex trauma and dissociation. Kate is also trained in a range of other trauma therapies including Havening Techniques, Structural Dissociation and Internal Family Systems.
When she isn’t working, Kate enjoys martial arts, personal fitness, being outdoors and spending time with family and friends.
Qualifications and Professional Associations
- Master of Social Work (Federation University)
- Bachelor of Psychology (Swinburne University)
- Graduate Diploma of Counselling and Psychotherapy (Latrobe University)
- Diploma of Mindfulness Therapy (Mindful Gym)
- Certificate in Eriksonian Hypnotherapy (Udemy)
- Member of the EMDR Association of Australia (Accredited EMDR Consultant)