BBSc (hons), MClinPsych, MEd(BehavAnalysis)
Leanne is an AHPRA registered Clinical Psychologist with over 10 years of experience offering evidence-based therapies in community, education and public health settings.
Leanne loves to work collaboratively with individuals, and draw upon their strengths. She has a passion for supporting people with mental health difficulties and has expertise in the treatment of grief and loss, anxiety, depression and trauma related conditions including PTSD and complex PTSD. Leanne utilises EMDR therapy and draws upon other approaches such as acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT), cognitive analytic therapy (CAT), cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT) and mindfulness to support individuals in their wellness journey.
Outside of work, Leanne enjoys ocean swimming, surfing, exploring wineries and reading good books.
Qualifications and Professional Associations
- Bachelor of Behavioural Science Hons (La Trobe University)
- Masters of Clinical Psychology (Swinburne University)
- Masters of Education: Applied Behaviour Analysis (Monash University)
- Registered Clinical Psychologist with the AHPRA Psychology Board
- Registered Clinical Psychology Supervisor with the AHPRA Psychology Board
- Full Member with Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- Full Member with Australian Clinical Psychology Association (ACPA)
- Member of Australia and New Zealand Association for Cognitive Analytic Therapy (ANZACAT)
- Associate Member of the EMDR Association of Australia
Leanne sees clients on Mondays and Wednesdays.