Lindy (she/her) is registered psychologist and EMDR therapist who is passionate about people understanding themselves and their experiences to guide them in engaging in a meaningful life. She enjoys the experiential nature of therapy working in the ‘here and now’ in the context of a supportive and respectful therapeutic relationship. Her approach is flexible and collaborative, drawing from a range of evidence-based psychological therapies including: Interpersonal Therapy, Person-centred, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Mindfulness and EMDR. Lindy has more than 10 years experience working in Universities, Hospitals and Private settings. She has experience in individual and group therapy.
Lindy enjoys spending time outdoors, yoga, reading and sharing activities with friends and family.
Qualifications and Professional Associations
- Master of Psychology: Counselling, Monash University
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psychology, Monash University
- Diploma of Recreation, Community Management, YMCA Institute Education & Training
- Certificate in Advanced Recreation, Holmesglen TAFE
- Bachelor of Arts, Monash University
Lindy sees clients on Wednesdays and Thursdays.